What you want about Japan? If you are interested in Japan and wanna know about Japan more , J News from Japan will be great help for you .
You can know about AKB48, Stock market・Economy,NEWS,Sportsetc....... Japanese news. In particular, it is a blog that will continue to mention idle, IT, information about stock prices.Updated from time to time.Give you useful information everyday. Especially , if you are an investor and interested in Japan market , you should check this blog . If you are a fan of AKB , fan of Japanese sports , Japanese other idle , Japanese anime , comics , Otaku , Akihabara , Tokyo , Osaka..... anyway , Do not miss.

Nomi is " has become worse than last year Fujinami " Gekigen to ace the next generation of

Hanshin , which aims to league title nine years since 2005 . The serve the opening pitcher of 3.28 Giants game is it's Nomi Atsushi ( 34) . Ace of tiger that was entrusted with the important task for the third time in two years . Hidemoto Mr. toothpick sports writer ( 40 ) was hit this year 10 left arm . Commitment to pitching , FA right to get to this season during . Then, the message expect much Shintaro Fujinami to ( 19 ) as the ace of the next generation - . Ace cool was the Gekishiro what someone really feels .

Tone are passable . Next is the last exhibition game , but things to do basically unchanged . I think , however, want to throw while checking things out . Because it also stand to bat this time , I is , including such as the preparation . And I think that there are many ideas , but I own 's focus will be to not issue a walk . I know that useless walks that lead to runs or how . Just because batter is easy to have because dabbled , you do not want to fork the choice to become ball from strike simply .
Nomi : I will focus on the full count fastball . Of course , I also choose the fork , but do not want to remove from the frame of the strike zone . We are committed to not only to being called out walks in the fork of " the time being " . I wonder is the feeling that is varied by using the zone barely . From being struck It is good . For example , it is also known as a home run . Worst is a two- run after the wasted walks . Rhythm of the fielder that protect it , the flow of the game and I would be bad . It does not mean that the guidance such as teach . Such as that it was worrisome to Nari me, that I think we made ​​this After this , It is a feeling of " proposal " to the last. I was called out to crane in spring training . I said that to see the video of pitching practice , it is thought . " There is no sense of movement ," and so on. I told the person because there was a place where the body is a little open . I think it is has become a little better .

leave your comment about this article!!


Monthly popular posts