What you want about Japan? If you are interested in Japan and wanna know about Japan more , J News from Japan will be great help for you .
You can know about AKB48, Stock market・Economy,NEWS,Sportsetc....... Japanese news. In particular, it is a blog that will continue to mention idle, IT, information about stock prices.Updated from time to time.Give you useful information everyday. Especially , if you are an investor and interested in Japan market , you should check this blog . If you are a fan of AKB , fan of Japanese sports , Japanese other idle , Japanese anime , comics , Otaku , Akihabara , Tokyo , Osaka..... anyway , Do not miss.

President Obama's speech topic, "support Obama" S Reed


Baltimore Ravens safety of (S) Ed Reed shows an understanding of the remarks or want to do the football to children of President Barack Obama, who recently became a hot topic that I do not know.

Read, "I will have a son to support Obama. Has to me, it does not recommend the football to him. Then, only by doing his son wanted to do. Yourself" According to the Baltimore Sun, "local newspaper I said, "but I have to play, you do not even need to play," and say, "Just do it.

On the other hand, John Harvuot HC of the Ravens, "(The opinion of Obama) do not agree with. Football is a great game. Anyone who has to play like me as well as young people. You know the wonder everyone also to the person, a hard competition, "and there is no other city in the tough challenge like. football give me a chance to grow as a person, has refuted the president's comments.

In addition, Mr. Kareem Copeland of NFL.com, we have been talking with several players in the past on this topic, I said that opinion is always divided. Players who I think I am glad my son told me his father is on the road. (LB) Ray Lewis retired as far as Ravens linebacker this season, but this fall we plan to watch the sight of his son to play in college, for example. However, I have also said players like folding lead concerned that football is a dangerous sport physically at the same time, most of them would not be forced to play football to children.

leave your comment about this article!!


Monthly popular posts