What you want about Japan? If you are interested in Japan and wanna know about Japan more , J News from Japan will be great help for you .
You can know about AKB48, Stock market・Economy,NEWS,Sportsetc....... Japanese news. In particular, it is a blog that will continue to mention idle, IT, information about stock prices.Updated from time to time.Give you useful information everyday. Especially , if you are an investor and interested in Japan market , you should check this blog . If you are a fan of AKB , fan of Japanese sports , Japanese other idle , Japanese anime , comics , Otaku , Akihabara , Tokyo , Osaka..... anyway , Do not miss.

Kaori Suda down sub SKE48, in acute gastroenteritis


6 days, Kaori Suda variants of SKE48 revealed that sick because of acute gastroenteritis. The official blog of the group, feelings "suspending performance in poor health for the first time, and mortifying mess really" Suda who reported the absence of performance "bud of uniform" Team S that appearance has been scheduled for the same day, and so on I have spelled.

Suda was reported to fan "I will be happy to rest in acute gastroenteritis" performances the same, I will write to leave I thought was worried and do not know what should I write much "pour out feelings in the face of the harshness of reality "I'm useless but I think I'd like it" while agonized as "you please let me also some appearances!. I apologize "and" I'm sorry to bother you ever a member.

Also, in order that originated the message short to poor physical condition without touching on Google+ in 7 days, voice caring Suda and worry "or? Fine physical condition" from the fan, such as "! Some rest" has been received in succession . Ill-health of the members is reported frequently, over the group AKB48, Matsui Shurina AKB48 and SKE48 concurrently serve had just absent from the theatrical performances on December 28 last year.

leave your comment about this article!!


Monthly popular posts