What you want about Japan? If you are interested in Japan and wanna know about Japan more , J News from Japan will be great help for you .
You can know about AKB48, Stock market・Economy,NEWS,Sportsetc....... Japanese news. In particular, it is a blog that will continue to mention idle, IT, information about stock prices.Updated from time to time.Give you useful information everyday. Especially , if you are an investor and interested in Japan market , you should check this blog . If you are a fan of AKB , fan of Japanese sports , Japanese other idle , Japanese anime , comics , Otaku , Akihabara , Tokyo , Osaka..... anyway , Do not miss.

General manager ... Togasaki ripples apology Yuasa theater manager AKB, in the no-confidence


The result vote of confidence of manager of new theaters AKB group, which was announced on the 27th, over that Hiroshi Yuasa (50) is now of no confidence has been appointed manager of new theater AKB48 from house manager SKE48, the entire group 29, (39) apologized on the site "Google+" Mr. Tomonobu exchange 崎 transgressions, general manager.

While the 8829 confidence vote, the vote of no-confidence vote to Mr. Yuasa 9728. As a result, the manager of the theater AKB48 that in the meantime, he will serve concurrently Togasaki become "student manager" Mr. Yuasa was decided.

History of Mr. Saki transgressions and apologies to the treatment of Mr. Yuasa and voting results of "student manager" "I think I've heard so resent SKE48 members and fans, and I would like to supplement in this place" explain.

"Instead of a vote of no confidence judgment Mr. Yuasa, and not suitable as a house manager AKB48, SKE48 fan of the fact that the voice is that I want you to SKE48 is! Do not worry, we know," I called for.

SKE48 I just called it so lovingly and pun because I no longer call about what he called "student manager" followed by a "manager", as well as manager Shin was confidence over poll results is a no-confidence " excuse me "and does not mean that the manager of the theater is poor. I arouse "I can be promoted from student and now is that, because of Mr. Yuasa are loved by fans and members so much (laughs) Please be assured," said.

"But it is true. Was sorry that I make you feel bad" "I think now we appear to venue handshake manager double! Thank you humbly" bowed with and understanding I asked.

leave your comment about this article!!


Monthly popular posts