What you want about Japan? If you are interested in Japan and wanna know about Japan more , J News from Japan will be great help for you .
You can know about AKB48, Stock market・Economy,NEWS,Sportsetc....... Japanese news. In particular, it is a blog that will continue to mention idle, IT, information about stock prices.Updated from time to time.Give you useful information everyday. Especially , if you are an investor and interested in Japan market , you should check this blog . If you are a fan of AKB , fan of Japanese sports , Japanese other idle , Japanese anime , comics , Otaku , Akihabara , Tokyo , Osaka..... anyway , Do not miss.

Iwasa AKB New Year's resolution is "aim for the next generation to its age"


2 days (17) Misaki Iwasa of AKB48 is the new year, told the Daily sports enthusiasm over this year. I vowed to make the leap as a member of "that I aim for the next generation also in age. Still to come," and lead the next generation of AKB. Last year's first solo debut as Enka singer AKB. In the general election is ranked # 33 in the first time, it was a full one year served as the center of the next Girls. I said "I want to go out and Previous Previous I thought I had a lot of things I saw in his solo career, that I received the order in the general election, and will continue to win more in AKB. It." Changes from team A to B in the reorganization of November. From the best young team, with many alternative to the junior position, I have also sprouted a sense of responsibility.

On October 9, released "I lived in the sky if" the second single. "I want to do my best to give you a thought from, and such was grown from last year. Songs adult on top of our" unmanned station "debut" to hit this song first, I will give a boost.

leave your comment about this article!!


Monthly popular posts